4.15.2010

Solar Decathlon 2011!

Although I should be writing about my experience at the APA convention in New Orleans this past weekend--which included attending epic session with Dr. John, Irma Thomas and hosted by Nick Spitzer-- I'm up to my eyeballs in Solar Decathlon stuff. As one of the winners of the Museum's annual Honor Awards, the Decathlon is getting the star treatment on our website and then in a special exhibition opening in May. In that exhibition you'll get to see the 20 teams that will be competing in 2011. I know who they are, but if I told you I would, of course, have to kill you. So I'll just keep smugly silent until the DOE releases the information.

But, to satisfy your Solar cravings until then, you can read my thoughts on some of the interesting stories from Decathlon's past in this month's NBM Online.

No comments: